5 Tips for Protecting Your Skin from the Sun
Sunscreen, it is probably one of the easiest and convenient ways of avoiding the hike in skin cancer graphs every year, but still today most of us forget to apply sunscreen while leaving for outdoors in summers especially with reference to this carelessness a recent study shows that only 13% of men and 40% of woman in America bother slathering sunscreen while going outdoors.
So what do we need to know about protecting our skin from the sun? Here are the 5 tips to keep in mind as we finish out the summer.
There are some simple and affordable yet easy ways to protect our skin from damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun,
• Try to possibly wear full-sleeved clothes and avoid short pants, special sunscreen clothes would work best, dark colors and fit clothes can cause sunburn and heatstroke, avoid both loose items of clothing is affective in summers
• Use hats and sunglasses for additional protection of facial skin and eyes too, if or if not you are wearing sunscreen try wearing hats it provides additional protection
• Practice the shadow rule From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM because sun rays are at their peak during these hours notice that, if your shadow is shorter than you, the sun rays are at their strongest level and you should hurry and find a shade.
• Be inhabit to apply sunscreen even its cloudy, apply your sunscreen (15-30) minutes before going outside, use products with at least SPF30 or higher.. and also water-resistant others can also help to resist sunburn but cannot resist skin cancer
• If on medication, and especially taking such medicines which make your body itchy and your skin really sensitive you should be really careful in managing your time out in the sun as it can be really fatal due to the medicines making your body really very low heat and sunrays resistant so the chances of getting sunburn and cancer are really prone.